View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 09:12 PM
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free

Well I've seen a couple of more shows since I last posted on this thread, so Ill update.

Ted Nugent: Mainly just because of the extremely tight musicianship and killer guitar tone he has, and not to mention the high energy!

Styx: What an amazing live show, that made me a huge fan of them.Unbelievable stage show (superb lights, lots of screen stuff, rotating keyboard, etc.), a ton of energy, and Tommy Shaw is probably the definition of rockstar.WAY better live than on disc.

Poison: I'm sorry, but whether you like them or not, you have to be a very boring person to not enjoy a Poison show.The energy is very high, the music is very tight, and the band just brings an over all since of joy and happyiness to the stage, making for a very good feel-good concert.Say what you will about Bret Michaels, but he sure is a big ball of energy and interacts with the crowd like no other frontman I've seen.Guys, work on your setlists though!

Journey: It's Journey, there's really nothing more to say about this live show other than it was meant for huge venues, the light/screen show is spectacular, and Arnel Pineda is so full of energy, jumping and dancing all over the stage (something Steve Perry rarely did), that he practically carry's the show by himself.As I said, it's Journey, nothing else needs to be said I believe.

Of course there's many bands who I've yet to see live that I'm hoping to (Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Helloween, Cinderella, Extreme, Alice Cooper, etc.).