View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 11:58 AM
If you dont live for something, you die for nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
You act like Green and Leonard are 30 something <_> Both can guard them pretty easily for that long or longer. Green locked down Curry who is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster and better shooter than Wade the whole game. Wade is passed his prime now with knee troubles. I would worry about Wade guarding Green more than Green guarding Wade.

Cole shouldn't be a problem on the defensive side as Tony Allen is a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better defender and Parker has been able to shake him this series.

Worst come to worse is Spurs will let Lebron beat them on the offensive side but at the same time shutting down the rest of the players on the Heat which will make the Spurs win.
I wasnt referring to greens/leonard age. i was saying that guarding wade and james is exhausting, and idk if they can do it 40 minutes a game over the course of a seven game series.

cole is a much better defender then he is given credit for. i dont expect him to shut down parker, just slow him down enough. and if it needs to be, lebron will probably guard him at some point.

green is a good perimeter defender, but wade is a better attacker then curry. even with his knees he can still drive past most defenders.
It will be a good series( if it even happens ) but i think the depth of shooters on the heat gives them a slight advantage