5.I Am A Viking
6.Overture 1383
7.Anguish And Fear
8.On The Run Again
9.Soldier Without Faith
10.Caught In The Middle
11.Marching Out

Released In 1985

The phenomenal guitarist Yngwie Malmsteen's second album has all the great Neo-Classical elements and lighting fast fret work of his debut, and adds a more raw sound and more vocals from the great Jeff Scot Scoto, with only three instrumental tracks.Jeff Scot Scoto's vocals are vastly improved on this album and Malmsteen's guitar tone is also very much more thicker, making this album one of his best releases.The album starts with a haunting prelude track that leads straight into the furious "I'll See The Light Tonight", that then goes into the powerful "Don't Let It End" and the "Disciples Of Hell" (the later having an unbelievable acoustic solo at the beginning).This opening three punch attack coupled with the great prelude make for one of the best album beginnings of any power metal release.It wouldn't be classic Yngwie without the incredible keyboardist Jens Johansson, who takes the keyboard to the next level on this album.In all, this album takes the greatness of the first album and takes it up a notch, just short of a 10.

Highlight:
"Don't Let It End" http://grooveshark.com/s/Dont+Let+It+End/rU2Dn?src=5

9/10
8/14 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper

Last edited by TheWildAndTheYoung; 05-29-2013 at 08:53 PM.