View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 03:30 PM
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilCheeseWedge View Post
There were FOUR original members left in QR, how could one railroad the other three for 15+ years unless they either a.) are stupid b.) didn't care. I think GT looks like a giant asshole in all of this, but I think it's pretty pathetic how much everybody has to scapegoat him. And they have to, otherwise they'd have to acknowledge that the damage done to QR was as much the responsibility of the other 75% of the band as it is GT's.

In my opinion, it's best to just let discussions start organically. Constantly bumping and asking people for input when nobody replies of their own initiative is just inviting people with apathetic or negative opinions.
Well, things are the way they are now so we just have to deal with it. At least they finally did decide to dump tatertot. Maybe they couldn't before because he was still under a contract and they had to wait for that to expire before they could kick him out. We don't know all the inside details of any of it so none of us can say for sure. Regardless, It's too bad it took this long, but I'm glad they finally got rid of him because things would only have gotten worse.

And like I said, I'm only going to bump the thread when anything worth posting comes along such as another new song, album reviews which we will be getting on and around June 4th, different audio samples(the ones iTunes will have will probably be 90 seconds instead of 30), and anything else that warrants adding to this thread. And I will not complain at all if no one replies to it and I also respect all of your opinions which you completely have a right to.

And if you haven't done so, make sure you check out the audio samples at Amazon. There might be something in there you like. Also, it's been said that the Soundcloud stream of Where Dreams Go To Die isn't compressed like the youtube one so that might sound better to you. Go here to check it out.