View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 08:21 PM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageMetal468 View Post
Well, if anyone sees a guy with short black hair and a Napalm Death Utilitarian shirt on Thursday, thats me.
It's a good thing I've met you before, because I get the feeling that there will be a few hundred people there fitting that exact description.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Tomorrow I'll be wearing my black Ares Kingdom shirt with my Weedeater hat (which will be a staple for me all 4 days )

Look for me wearing my Anaal Nathrakh Codex Necro shirt on Friday (and desperately trying to get Dave to notice it while he's doing vox for Benediction), my "DO YOU WANT TO DIE?" Slayer Wermacht shirt on Saturday, and my fucking awesome Troglodyte shirt on Sunday.
Again, I am going to fucking destroy you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZOR View Post
I have no idea what shirts I'll be wearing, but I'll have my vest on everyday so if you see me, say hello. Or if anyone wants my number to meet up or whatever just message me.
Is Mr. Moobs coming with you as well? Also, it would help to locate you if you could just wear some really high platforms / heels or maybe walk around on some stilts or something.

As for this cat, I thought it might help with spotting me in the crowd if I were to wear a non-black shirt, so I think I'm going to go with this:

...also, for those who haven't met me, I'm 6'-3" and 250+ lbs, and I usually wear a black bandanna on my head. It's kinda hard to miss me.