3.Get Ready For Power
4.Love Is A Game
5.Get Away
6.Fight For Freedom
7.School's Out
8.Friends Of Mine
9.Here I Stand

Released In 1985

One of America's best power metal bands is definitely Grave Digger, and probably my second favorite American power metal band (behind Iced Earth).Their debut album was a furious attack of heavy metal, helping form power metal's sound.This album is a stellar album as well, but with two major flaws.One flaw is that it seems like when they recorded this album they said "Hey, Heavy Metal Breakdown was a great record, lets do the same thing again".It is almost a carbon copy of their debut, but that's not the only flaw this album has.The one other flaw is their cover of "School's Out", which they butchered VERY badly.But besides these two flaws, what we have here is a somewhat overlooked album of Grave Digger's career.Even though it sounds a lot like their previous, the guitar tone and riffs are more, beefier I should say, especially on tracks "Night Drifter" and "Fight For Freedom".The two flaws hold this album back from classic status, but this definitely an album that power metal fans should look into.

Highlight:
"Night Drifter" http://grooveshark.com/s/Night+Drifter/3TstQC?src=5

8/10