View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 10:19 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
I've come to the conclusion that the only reason HHH won against Lesnar at WM is because Brock wanted a Wrestlemania payday.

Well think about it, who makes the most money in matches? The losers. You are paid more to lay down for the other guy so they look good (and so you don't have any motivation to be in business for yourself). Cena was already occupied, so who was left?

I think Undertaker would have been a smarter choice, but that's just me.
You make a point but I don't see that. I think Vince is still the epitome of wanting to show how much better he is than his competition and the people who wronged him. And he loves rubbing it in the faces of the losers that he won. Long after anyone stopped caring. Look how he handled the WCW thing and most of its stars; he buried them. He threw Bischoff in a garbage truck. He turned DDP into...I don't know but it wasn't good. He made Goldberg wear a Goldust wig and have an entrance where he came out of a broom closet. Brock left on worse terms than anyone I can remember and set the WWE back years. He came back but you know Vince wants to show him who owns his ass. Therefore the loss at Wrestlemania. I knew he'd be back one day and I knew he'd be jobbed out when he did come back. Thankfully it's been a little more subtle than having him wear a Zack Ryder bandana and doing the Harlem Shuffle in the middle of the ring.

I don't know if there is any real competition between Vince and Dana White but that may have had something to do with it as well.

And why Tripe H? He's still Vince's number one "yes man". He did it for the old man so he could get a little further up his ass.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation

Last edited by adamclark52; 05-21-2013 at 10:47 AM.