5.Murder
6.March Or Die
7.Blitz The World
8.Invader
9.In Fire
10.Domestic Bliss
11.Blistering Winds

Released In 1985

Vicious Rumors often gets overlooked in power metal compared to legends like Helloween, Blind Guardian, and Iced Earth.Fact is, they released some of the best albums out of the whole genre of power metal (which is quite odd considering they are American).This debut is one of power metal's best debuts IMO, but it's far from their best and (like all early power metal bands) sounds a lot like Judas Priest and Iron Maiden, still considering the true power metal sound had not been fully developed at the time.Even though the before mentioned influences are clearly there, they seem to make a sound that's is different from those influences.The guitars are rompin', the drums pound like cannons, and Gary St. Pierre's vocals have a great unique sound that makes the album much more better then it already is.From the fantastic intro "Premonition" to the furious closing track that is "Blistering Winds", this album is a real solid debut that could have used slightly better production to make the album perfect.

Highlight:
"Medusa" http://grooveshark.com/s/Medusa/3gIugf?src=5

9/10

Last edited by TheWildAndTheYoung; 05-20-2013 at 11:17 AM.