View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 08:27 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
Immense meltdown by the Leafs the other night. Was torn on who to root for in that series. I picked the B's in 6. Wanted Boston to lose as I find most of their fans incredibly irritating and bandwagonish, nothing against the team or players personally. Wanted Toronto to lose as if they're able to get to the East Finals, I think they would've been a tough matchup for the Pens with their speed, much like the Isles. Man, how the hell can you choke like that? Unfortunately, this loss will haunt that franchise for years and years. A Leafs fan on one of the forums actually said the team could win the Cup next year (which they won't) and this series still wouldn't be forgotten.

Good start for the Pens last night (I'm a Pens fan). But they had a similar one sided Game 1 vs the Isles, and then it became a series. Hope they don't get overconfident.

Round 2 picks:

Pens in 7
Rags in 6

Hawks in 6
Kings in 7
Leaf fans are brainwashed and will believe anything that old crackhead Don Cherry tells them. If they win the first three games of the seasons sure they're going to win the cup. Then when they lose two games they'll call for the coaches head. If some B-level player (because that's what the team is made up of) score two goals in the game he's on everyone's jersey. When he doesn't score for another two weeks they scream to trade him. They're a fun bunch.
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy