4.Treated Bad Again
5.Aphasia (Instrumental)
6.Wings Of Tomorrow
7.Wasted Time
8.Lyin' Eyes
9.Dreamer
10.Dance The Night Away

Released In 1984

Out of all the great albums to come out in 1984, Europe's "Wings Of Tomorrow" has to be one of the best power metal albums of all-time.As stated before, most of Europe pre-Start From The Dark era sounds like Stratovarius without the speed, but on this album and the previous, there's definitely some speed.In fact on this record there is more speed than on the previous one.Unlike the previous one however, Joey Tempest voice is more stronger and developed than on any Europe release IMO.John Norum's guitar playing is possibly at his best also, as well as bass player John Leven and drummer Tony Reno.Every song is so good on this record that it's almost impossible to pick the standouts.The two-punch of "Stormwind" and "Scream Of Anger" could possibly be one the best opening two songs on a album in metal history, and one of power metal's best ballads "Dreamer" also shows up on here.All this said, when I think of the best song on this record, I can't think of any answer other than "Wasted Time".Soon after this album, Europe went into more of a glam approach while still keeping a lot of their fantasy elements, but to me Europe will always be remembered for this amazing 10/10 album, and not The Final Countdown.

Highlight:
"Wasted Time" http://grooveshark.com/s/Wasted+Time/4BNEod?src=5

10/10

Last edited by TheWildAndTheYoung; 06-21-2013 at 03:27 PM.