View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post
In all seriousness besides my silly pics, wasn't there news of RVD returning? I think he's done with TNA, but I don't watch it so I don't know.

Others I can think of off the top of my head for WWE return contention:
Tommy Dreamer

X-Pac (according to Wiki, Waltman announced via his Twitter account that he had been sent a WWE contract, as part of the 'Legends Program')

What's Val Venis up to these days?

Finlay is back sort of, where the hell is he? I feel like a lot of people like him are waiting in the wings hanging back, we just don't realize it, and the writers don't even know what they have.

And the dream of dreams - why Keibler doesn't return as Fandango's permanent valet I don't know. What else is she doing besides going to Ravens games and getting bit parts on sitcoms?
I hope you're not serious about bringing back any of these people? RVD is the only one here who was ever a legit draw and made money. He would be the only one out of the ones you mentioned who a lot a fans would like to see in the WWE again. But RVD has put on weight and was high as fuck during his last run in TNA. He's much slower and actually both scary and sad to watch perform now. He's really fallen off bad when it comes to his ring work. If he did come back, he would have the same impact as Jericho. Fans would think it's cool he came back but in the long run he wouldn't really have much of an impact on anything significant.

X-Pac works as a talent scout in the WWE developmental league. Proving that you don't actually have to have any talent in order to be qualified to scout it. He only made it as far as he did because of who he was friends with. He did however help Jericho when he first came to the WWF by working with him on how to wrestle the WWE style. So maybe he was more talented then we all thought. Still, another return that wouldn't help the product out at all for the better.