View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 06:40 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
WWE needs to stop having "Dance Offs" ... they arent funny or entertaining in the slightest. Three hours and thats how they plan on entertaining everyone? Some low carders need TV time too...
This is why you read a couple online reviews of RAW to see what happened and then decide if you're gonna watch it They got me to hang on last week because Taker wrestled on both RAW and SD. But if he doesn't show up again i'm not watching any WWE TV shows until Punk returns. I'll probably still check out the PPVs since they actually wrestle on those. Until Punk comes back i'm good with just watching TNA and ROH. At least they don't have their heads constantly up their asses when it comes to booking a good wrestling show like Vince seems to all the time now. It's a shame TNA doesn't have the money and marketing ability the WWE has . With how good Impact has been for the last year and a half, they would be giving the WWE some serious competition if they did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
They'll never do worse, however, than the political debate. Steiner verses Nowinski: wow!
When the hell did that happen? I don't even have the slightest recollection of it.