View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 03:44 PM
N00B

Every Time I Die -- Toledo, OH -- April 13th, 2013

This was day one of the 2-day Jamboree Fest. I bought a 2-day pass, but the only bands I were itching to see on day one were Stray From The Path and Every Time I Die. Sadly, ETID's set was cut way short by someone who ruined it for everybody. More on that later.

Backtrack - I saw them open for Terror back in Feb. A really fun live hardcore band.

Born Low - They were OK, but they're on tour w/ The Acacia Strain, so minus 5,000 points.

Stray From The Path - They were fantastic! This is a great live band, seriously.

Stray From The Path setlist
Damien
Negative & Violent
Bring it Back to the Streets
Landmines
Rising Sun
Death Beds
Mad Girl

The Plot In You - My 3rd time seeing them. I'm not a huge fan, but their set was excellent.

The Greenery - I'd never heard of them, but their set was so fun! Tons of energy.

Death Before Dishonor - They only got a 15-min set due to time restrictions, but they were great! I was very impressed.

Dead End Path - Nothing to write home about

The Story So Far - I'd never heard of them, but apparently they're pretty popular. They had the biggest & most energetic crowd of the night by far. They were fun. I liked em.

Every Time I Die - They hit the stage, and from the word "Go" the crowd went off. They were playing an energetic set w/ a cool light show. Then about 20-min into their set, the house lights came on, and some staff members rushed up to the band members and told them to stop. Keith said, "That's our set," and the band walked off stage. Then about 15 sec. later Keith said, "If anyone is curious, it's because someone has pulled a gun. Be safe, and have a great night." That sucked. I know it's not the band's fault. It's too bad that one loser had to ruin it for everyone. This was seriously shaping up to be the best ETID set I've ever seen, too. They were amazing! What a shame.

Every Time I Die setlist
Underwater Bimbos From Outer Space
Holy Book of Dilemma
A Wild, Shameless Plain
Floater
Wanderlust
Partying is Such Sweet Sorrow
No Son of Mine
9/20 ATB
9/25 np
10/13 Counterparts
10/16 PJ