View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 05:14 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
Heh, Meltzer thought it was a 3 star match.
While I know who Meltzer is and what he does, I don't follow his work so his opinion doesn't mean shit to me. But if he thought that match was three stars, he must only be giving it that by default because Jericho was in it. Or he has no clue what he's talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Ah the Smackdown crowd; popping large for Billy Lashley, Krystal Marshelle and the Un-DA-Taka since '02.

And Rue DaBona, can't forget Rue DaBona. She was huge with the Smackdown crowd.
The crowd always pops huge for Taker anyways, I don't think much editing was ever needed for his segments. I have no clue who Rue DaBona is, and after looking her up I still don't know who the hell she is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
- CM Punk underwent MRI's and x-rays on his knees earlier this week. Word going around is that he is pretty banged up but will not need surgery, which was a concern after his WrestleMania 29 match.

Hopefully they give him the proper rest he deserves.
I know Punk has said in interviews that he won't be wrestling too much longer. Even if there's nothing seriously wrong with his knees, working with banged up ones isn't good. He'll probably end up like Austin and Edge where he has to retire before he's 40 because he pushed himself so hard to be the best at everything.