18. Stand Back
19. Go Your Own Way
---
20. World Turning
21. Don't Stop
---
22. Silver Springs
23. Say Goodbye

Really good show. I went with my girlfriend and we sat in the nosebleeds (a first!) but the view really wasn't too bad. Sound was nice and loud as well. This was my first time seeing Mac and I really enjoyed the performance. The highlights of the night were Go Your Own Way, Silver Springs, I'm So Afraid, Landslide and Not That Funny. Not That Funny was a highlight because it was hilarious, Lindsay was just screaming throughout the whole thing, reminded me of a death metal show. Speaking of Lindsay, he was on fire. Great vocals, strong stage presence, awesome playing. His solo section of I'm So Afraid was just as good as most heavier style players I've seen do extended solos. Stevie sounded good for her age despite being just abit nasally. They both talked a lot to the audience which I always enjoy. The new song, Sad Angel, sounded pretty good. Never going Back Again was kind of a bummer because Lindsay played it really slow and it just sounded weird. Say Goodbye is also the strangest closer I've ever seen. No energy, just a little acoustic number that doesn't even have drums. Weird decision to do that one last.

The crowd was pretty much what I expected, old people in khakis and dress shirts. I wore a Maiden shirt but I was one of about 10 or so people I saw the whole night in a band shirt haha. Merch wasn't all that but I picked up a pretty cool tour poster. Although the show was very expensive, I'd like to go see them again with better seats because they do put on a very energetic and pretty lengthy show.

Fun night.
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac