View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 08:59 AM
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
This is why you wait until your're a bit older before you do a top 100 albums list. So much can change in your taste's from from when you're a teenager to when you get a little older. I'll be 35 this year and i'm always discovering new bands I like, so my list would be forever changing. When I was a kid, Def Leppard was my favorite band and i'm sure I thought at one time they would always be. Well, 20 something years later and that's not the case. I'm not sure if they would crack my top 20-25 bands ever right now. I still like them and listen to the band but a lot of what I used to feel towards them is gone. I still love most of their stuff but one of the main reasons I listen to them now is for nostalgia more than anything.

I think Seventh Son is Maiden's best album but if you think Can I Play With Madenss is the best Maiden song ever you really need to dig deep and listen to their catalog more closely. It's a good tune and very fun to sing along with live but it is far, far from their best song.
Well of course this list is bound to change, but is that going to stop me from making it? HECK TO THE NO.My list will probably be changing till the day I die, so what.I've listened to pretty much all of Maiden's stuff now, because I did a thing that I do with all new bands I discover.I listen to all of their albums from start to finish in order.I can safely say Can I Play With Madness is my favorite song at this point.Sure, it might change in the future, but for right now that is my favorite song by them.I just can't stop listening to it.

I will be putting up a whole list of the albums most likely tomorrow.Maybe latter today if I have time.Got band rehearsal and than immediately after heading to the Fox to see NEEDTOBREATHE.Just thought I let everyone know because it might confuse some about the list order.

Last edited by TheWildAndTheYoung; 04-12-2013 at 09:26 AM.