View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 07:16 AM
Concert Veteran

This is why you wait until your're a bit older before you do a top 100 albums list. So much can change in your taste's from from when you're a teenager to when you get a little older. I'll be 35 this year and i'm always discovering new bands I like, so my list would be forever changing. When I was a kid, Def Leppard was my favorite band and i'm sure I thought at one time they would always be. Well, 20 something years later and that's not the case. I'm not sure if they would crack my top 20-25 bands ever right now. I still like them and listen to the band but a lot of what I used to feel towards them is gone. I still love most of their stuff but one of the main reasons I listen to them now is for nostalgia more than anything.

I think Seventh Son is Maiden's best album but if you think Can I Play With Madenss is the best Maiden song ever you really need to dig deep and listen to their catalog more closely. It's a good tune and very fun to sing along with live but it is far, far from their best song.