View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 07:07 PM
Not a number, I'm a free man

Bummer that Anthrax and Testament aren't doing Nashville. When I bought my ticket this morning they were still "on the bill". That's a pretty big screw up to sell tickets with the wrong bands listed.

Well, again the North Carolina show was an absolute bitch to buy for. I was traveling so I had to stop somewhere with wifi which was already stressful enough but then I couldn't get pit for Raleigh when I first tried only 8 minutes into the presale. I kept trying for about a half hour until I tried looking for 2 pit tickets and those came up. But when I went back and selected one, nothing. So I ended up buying the pair. I was already contemplating taking my little brother but I'll see how it pans out, if not I'm sure my spare will be an easy sell. Nashville on the other hand took about 10 seconds to get a floor ticket. So then I packed up my stuff and had to hurry and make the 2 hour drive home and make it to work. The things we do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickLed19 View Post
Dammit. Question, if I go get tickets at the venue on Saturday? Will they be paperless or whatever they call them?
They will.
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac