View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 04:07 PM
N00B

Sevendust -- Milwaukee, WI -- April 6th, 2013

I caught the last 4 or 5 songs by Candlelight Red. They were OK. I'd see them again.

Lacuna Coil was up next. They completely stole the show. They were absolutely killer!

Lacuna Coil setlist
I Don't Believe In Tomorrow
Kill The Light
To The Edge
Upsidedown
Fragile
Survive
Intoxicated
Trip The Darkness
Spellbound

This was my 1st time seeing Coal Chamber. I got into them just before the TATTOO THE EARTH tour in 2000. They were supposed to be on that tour, but they broke up, I think. Anyway, it was cool to see them. I wanted to hear the song "Pig," but oh well. Their set was good, but not as good as I hoped it would be. It sort of dragged on. I'm still glad I finally got to see em.

Coal Chamber setlist
Loco
Big Truck
Fiend
Row Boat
Something
Clock
Drove
Not Living
Dark Days
I
No Home
Oddity
Sway

Sevendust headlined. The place was PACKED. I was pleasantly surprised. They said the 1st time they ever played in Milwaukee was at The Rave on Oct. 3rd 1997, and this was their 19th time playing there. That's pretty cool. Clint Lowery was not at this show b/c he recently had a child, so a friend of theirs named Troy filled in. I think they said he's a guitar tech for Seether. I was hoping to hear some new songs, but they only played one song off of BLACK OUT THE SUN. I was also teased w/ about 15 seconds of the beginning of the song "Home." I would've been so happy to hear that! This Sevendust set was pretty standard. I've seen them about 40x now, and this one was nothing extra special.

Sevendust setlist
Decay
Praise
Denial
Home (snippet)
Alpha
Waffle
Strong Arm Broken
Rumble Fish
Black
Pieces
Bitch