View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 02:20 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildAndTheYoung View Post
Ok I'm just recently getting into Iron Maiden, so I don't have a firm grasp on what's realistic and what is not yet, but here's mine:

1.Different World
2.Can I Play With Madness?
3.2 Minutes To Midnight
4.Bring Your Daughter....To The Slaughter
5.Aces High
6.Wasted Years
7.Running Free
8.The Trooper
9.Wrathchild
10.The Number Of The Beast
11.Stranger In A Langer Land
12.Die With Your Boots On
13.The Evil That Men Do
14.Where The Wild Wind Blows
15.Fear Of The Dark
16.Iron Maiden
Encore:
17.Caught Somewhere In Time
18.Run To The Hills
19.Sanctuary
20.Only The Good Die Young
This is pretty good for somebody just getting into Maiden. In terms of what's realistic, Caught Somewhere In Time hasn't been played since they toured for the album because the band thinks the song sounds like shit live. So, it will more than likely never be back. Only The Good Die Young has never been played live and never will be. If a song isn't played when Maiden is touring for that particular album, then the song never gets played live. Bring Your Daughter and Stranger In A Strange Land haven't been done in a very long time either. Most of your set is filled with regulars or semi-regular songs they play. They have a bunch of live albums, just take a look at the track listing's on those if you wanna know what they're sets are like.

You need more off Seventh Son, like Moonchild and Infinite Dreams. You're also missing the holy grail of all metal songs, Hallowed Be Thy Name.