View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 05:51 AM
Concert Veteran

Wrestlemania predictions.

MIZ over BARRETT:

It's bullshit that this is on the pre-show. Despite being booked like shit Barrett has been working hard and putting on solid macthes, he deserves more. So does Miz, if for nothing else then the amount of promotion he does for the company. I figure they'll try and get the crowd going with a title change to start the "show".

TONS OF FUNK over RHODES SCHOLARS:

Who really cares about this match? The Bellas will be nice to look at but other than that is just serves as a way to get as many people on the card as possible. Rhodes and Sandow should be winning the tag titles on this show, not being placed in a filler match. Tons of funk will win because Vince and little kids think it's funny when big fat guys who should be monsters decide to dance.

FANDANGO over JERICHO:

There goes the last bit of main event credibility Jericho has left. Remember when you actually had to do something first in order to even get a match against someone like Jericho at wrestlemania?

HELL NO over ZIGGIE and BIGGIE:

Should be a good match but I don't see a reason for a title change since Dolph only has two months left to cash in his MITB.

THE SHIELD over SHEAMUS, ORTON and BIG SHOW:

The Shield has been booked strong and I see no reason why it should end here. A lot of people are predicting the long rumored Orton heel turn to happen during this match. I don't see how that's possible unless he's revealed as the man behind The Shield which doesn't make any sense. Giving RKO's to Sheamus and Show after the match will only get the crowd to cheer him. So that alone is not gonna make him a heel. There needs to be something more for the turn to work.

RYBACK over MARK HENRY:

Ryback needs a big PPV win and he will get it here. Should be a good power vs power match. I'm still worried about Ryback getting Henry up for the shellshock. Ryback is one strong motherfucker but that's a real thick load for him to get up for that.

DEL RIO over SWAGGER:

Should be a good match and the crowd reaction for this should be interesting considering there's probably a lot of fans who agree with the stuff Zeb and Swagger have been saying. I think Ziggler will cash in here and win the title, being the first man to even cash in and win at wrestlemania.

BROCK over HHH:

Triple H pretty much came out of retirement to have a retirement match, so it makes sense for Brock to win. There's more money to be made by keeping Brock around and making him look like a killer than there is in Triple H's wrestling career at this point. The no holds barred stipulation should make this really good and much better than the snoozer they put on at Summerslam last year.

UNDERTAKER over PUNK:

Come on, who really expects the streak to end? Should be a solid match. Punk's had the upper hand through the whole feud, which I think could've been booked a lot better. So it makes sense for Taker to get his revenge here. Bring on Taker and Lesnar for next year

CENA over ROCK:

Shit match last year so it will be even shittier this year since the Rock is completely out of ring shape right now as seen in his two matches with Punk this year. At least the WWE Championship will be back on a guy who shows up for all the RAWs, house shows and actually wrestles on a regular basis.

Overall the card looks decent and most of the matches should be good. But there is a serious lack of hype for mania this year and it doesn't have me excited about seeing most of the card.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 04-07-2013 at 06:07 AM.