View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 10:31 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by energymetal14 View Post
If I had that mentality I wouldn't go to more than half the shows I go to. I can get friends to go see more popular bands and I drag my brother along to some small shows, but almost all of the mid-level shows I go to are alone. I agree its usually way more fun with friends but some of the best shows I have seen have been alone!

But yeah about this tour I agree that it seems unlikely that this tour will have the same draw as past years of SS, unless they do announce another big-name band, which I am not sure if they are supposed to since I stopped paying attention to this thread since this lineup doesn't do much for me.
All very true. The Ghost Inside, Title Fight, Parkway Drive, New Found Glory Sticks and Stones are a couple of shows I attended solo and had a blast. I mean if it's must see then yeah I'll go but nothing this year has warranted that. Every show I've attended this year has been with someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
In the last year or so I've had the honor of at least being able to meet up with JD or road trip with him to shows so I don't have to go alone. Going to a all day fest alone sucks between bands.
I have never attended a festival by myself. That would be really odd.