View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 03:02 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Even though the guy playing Fandango has been in WWE developmental for a while i've never seen him wrestle a match so there's no way to know for sure if the match will be that good. Jericho is great in the ring but most fans really don't know what he has to work with when it comes to Fandango. I'm not sure what you're talking about with Jericho using new moves. I haven't noticed anything different since his return.

Either way Jericho has had one of the worst falls from last year's mania to this years. It's not like they couldn't have had him and Cesaro feud over the US title for mania or anything. At least then you would know you were getting something good. Fandango is completely unproven and not worthy of a match on the mania card. The guy has done nothing to earn a spot on the show.

Meanwhile, Barrett and Miz's match for the IC title has been bumped to the pre-show. Give me a fuckin break, pathetic booking. Weather you like those two or not, you can't deny that they haven't at least earned a spot on the main card for mania unlike Fandango.
Well I was just messing cuz I feel Rock/Taker/Lesnar matches may not deliver due to different reasons. I have yet to see a proper Fandango match so who knows what that kid is capable of. And Jericho seems to be doing more high flying moves these days like huricanranas, flying cross bodies, outside dives, and its cool he has been using the lion tamer. I just think Jericho may steal the show at mania given the chance too, to just prove a point that he deserves better. And Miz/Barret getting bumped down to pre show is fucking bullshit. Both are workhorses along with Cesaro who deserves to be on the main card, apparently he's yodeling now? Tons of Funk is really happening too