4.Ballad Of Youth
5.One Light Burning
6.Mr. Bluesman
7.Rosie
8.River Of Love
9.Father Time
10.The Answer

Genre: Hard Rock/Blues

After the release of the monster album "New Jersey", Bon Jovi split and all most members worked on the solo projects, leaving the question "Is Bon Jovi gone?".Well, as you all know they were just on a hiatus, but this isn't about Bon Jovi.This is about Richie Sambora, probably the second biggest influence on my guitar playing, who released one of the greatest and most underrated albums of all-time.Even though I said this isn't about Bon Jovi, in fact Tico Torres and David Bryan played all the drums and piano on this record, with Tony Levin playing the bass and "Chapman Stick".As far as guitar playing goes, this is Richie's best album.The guitars have a great bluesy tone, and he provides those notes that just hook people.His vocals are also really great as well, and definitely one of his best in that element has well.Standouts include the meaningful ballads, the epic "Father Time" and the the more simple "The Answer", and one of the most underrated rock songs of all time "Ballad Of Youth" (which in fact is not a ballad).This is something that Bon Jovi fans can enjoy, but I'm pretty sure non-Bon Jovi fans will most likely enjoy to.

Standout Track:
"Ballad Of Youth" http://grooveshark.com/s/Ballad+Of+Youth/3PSbFs?src=5