6.Holdin' Back For Nothin'
7.I've Got You
8.Rockin' All Night
9.Scream It Like You Mean It
10.Skate Or Die
11.Innocent Blood
12.Sleepless Nights

Genre: Glam Metal

Blessed By A Broken Heart are yet another band from my "Top Ten Glam Metal Revival Albums" thread, with this being their second entry on this list.This by far is their best album, and most likely will always be because it seems impossible to top.This album was actually the first "New" glam metal album I ever heard.They sound a lot like Dokken meets Journey, and it proves to be a great combo.The metalcore influences that were very prominent on their previous release are really toned down on this record, with only about half the songs having one scream part in them.Tony Gambino's vocals might not sound too much like your typical 80's glam singer, but that's what makes this great.This isn't 80's glam metal, this is 2010's glam metal, and his vocals are astounding.Sean Maier can really shred with the best of them to (his nickname is "Shred"), and Sam Ryder does great with the rhythm guitars, and adds stellar backing vocals.Tyler Hoare keeps the bass solid and consistent through the album, as well as the drummer Slater.Highlights include the Dokken infested opener "Deathwish", the keyboard heavy anthem "Scream It Like You Mean It", and the best song on the album, the most 80's sounding rocker on the album, "Rockin' All Night".

Standout Track:
"Rockin' All Night" http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=oc8z0U9HiEU

Last edited by TheWildAndTheYoung; 03-28-2013 at 02:16 PM.