View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 08:08 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
You're not inportant though. The faster you learn that the more likely you are not to bother famous people who have more important things to do

You're only person i've ever heard say anything bad about meeting Foley. Everything else i've ever heard or read has nothing but praise for what a nice guy he is. You probably caught him on a bad day, everybody has them. Keep in mind how hard it must be for celebrities to always act like they're in a great mood to meet fans all the time. I'm guessing that can get quite annoying or tiresome for them every now and then.

Yeah, like Flair said, Foley was mainly a stunt man but it's not like Flair was without flaws when it came to his in ring work. He put on the same match with the same exact spots from the mid 80s until HBK "retired" him. Just like Hogan and The Rock, if it weren't for his great charisma, Flair would never have been shit. He made people look good in the ring but Falir's overall in ring ability is highly overrated.
He's the only guy I've ever met (wrestler anyway) that was a dick. I met him at a wrestling museum HOF show. I mean Terry Funk. Hacksaw, Jim Ross, DDP, Kevin Nash, Rhyno, New Age Outlaws, X Pac, and all the other guys I've met did nothing but give me all their attention.

DDP and Terry Funk actually go out of their way to talk and have a conversation. Terry Funk actually asked me if I wanted to take a few extra pictures to make sure they were all good since he was having fun taking them.