4.Play Dirty
5.Look What The Cat Dragged In
6.Talk Dirty To Me
7.Want Some, Need Some
8.Blame It On You
9.#1 Bad Boy
10.Let Me Go To The Show

Genre: Glam Metal

"Don't judge a book by its cover".Never has the saying had as much meaning as it does on this album.Honestly, why did they have to go THAT much glam? I can never really look at the album it's so horrid.They managed to clean up and actually look like guys on the next few records fortunately, and as I said before, "Don't judge a book by its cover".If you look passed the ugly cover art, and actually listen to the music (I know that's a lot to ask), you will be surprised that most of the music can be considered Heavy Metal with 50's rock 'n' roll influences, and is also very melodic and fun.How can you listen to the title-track and say this is not metal? C.C. DeVille is one of the best glam metal guitarist around, and Rikki Rocket's bass is also very good and is a really underrated bass player.Bobby Dall is one great drummer as well, and Bret Michaels (though most people would think otherwise) IMO is one of glam metal's greatest singers.Standouts include underrated ballad "I Won't Forget You", and 50's rock n' roll influenced "Let Me Go To The Show", and the heavy metal classic title-track.Most people will probably just shout out insults at me, but what's that going to gain?

Standout Track:
"Look What The Cat Dragged In" http://grooveshark.com/s/Look+What+T...n/4EkEZi?src=5