4.Heaven
5.Somebody
6.Summer Of '69
7.Kids Wanna Rock
8.It's Only Love (w/Tina Turner)
9.Long Gone
10.Ain't Gonna Cry

Genre: AOR/Melodic Rock

Bryan Adams is probably not one that many people will like around here.But to me he is extremely great.His vocals are very unique and cool, as well as his piano and guitar playing abilities.Now as for the rest of the musicians, they are WAY to many to list here, so I'm just going to not go through every person that plays on this record.The drums are solid, the bass is nothing extraordinary, and the backing vocals are strong.This is definitely Bryan Adams at his best, and everyone should listen to it if you like 80's AOR.Summer Of '69 (though good), is probably the worst song on the album, so if you don't listen to it because of that, you are really missing out.Highlights include the rocker "Kids Wanna Rock", the best of the six smash hits on this record "Somebody", and the best Bryan Adams song of all time, "She's Only Happy When She's Dancin'", that has one of the catchy guitar riffs of all time.

Standout Track:
"She's Only Happy When She's Dancin'" http://grooveshark.com/s/She+s+Only+...n/2Mymsr?src=5