8.Got A Reason
9.Drinkin' Without You
10.Snakes In Paradise
11.Damaged Kid
12.Excited
13.Garden Of Babylon
14.Liquid Jesus (Itunes bonus track)

Genre: Glam Metal/Sleaze Rock

Crashdiet is easily a top ten band for me, and this album is easily the best of 2013 so far IMO.On this album, the band change the approach of their previous record "Generation Wild", which focused on incredible production, to a more rawer, less polished sound.To me it makes a huge statement and slaps modern rock bands in the face and shows them how it should be.Simon Cruz's vocals are awesome on here, going for a imperfection sound, while Eric Young remains one of my favorite drummers of all time, and Peter London provides a strong backbone for Martin Sweet's incredible guitar licks and riffs.The only thing that could of made this album better is to have made the backing vocals just a little better.Standouts include heart-pumping opener "Change The World", the true 80's sounding anthem "Sin City", and my favorite, the pounding "Anarchy".Those who think glam metal is dead, need to think again, because Crashdiet, and many, many others, are bringing it back (trust me, they're more glam metal bands now then they were back then).

Standout Track:
"Anarchy"
8/14 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper