6.Armageddon It
7.Gods Of War
8.Don't Shoot Shotgun
9.Run Riot
10.Hysteria
11.Excitable
12.Love And Affection

Genre: Hard Rock

Def Leppard is probably my third favorite band, so expect more from them higher on up as well.Now Hysteria is an album that a lot of people find overrated, and at times, so do I.When you look at Def Leppard''s sets, they have ALWAYS played all 6 hits on this record, so that's what really helps makes this album feel overrated.But, when you actually go back and listen to the hits, you realize they were hits for a reason.Not to mention the extremely underrated second half.This album is also one of the most expensive albums ever made, and it took a good 4 years to write.Production wise, I have to say this is one of the best albums ever made.Not to say the vocals and instruments are bad though, because they certainly aren't.Rick Allen is possibly my favorite drummer of all time, Rick Savage handles the bass really well, Joe Elliot has massive vocal talent on this record, and the legendary duo of Phil Collen and Steve Clark is extraordinary as can be.Highlights include the stellar title-track, the EXTREMELY underrated "Excitable", and the best song of the whole record, the anti-war anthem "Gods Of War"

Standout Track:
"Gods Of War" http://grooveshark.com/s/Gods+Of+War/2FbEuY?src=5