4.Social Disease
5.Wanted Dead Or Alive
6.Raise Your Hands
7.Without Love
8.I'd Die For You
9.Never Say Goodbye
10.Wild In The Streets

Genre: Glam Metal

Bon Jovi, my favorite band.This album is probably "THE" glam metal album, with every aspect of the genre shown on here, and it sky-rocketed glam to the highest it could possibly go.Hits like "Wanted Dead Or Alive", "You Give Love A Bad Name", and "Livin' On A Prayer" might me played to death, but they no doubt show what glam was best at, and that is big anthems.Now I once read a review on this album that said the three hits are excellent, but the rest of the album is mediocre.Never have I heard a more untrue statement.On the contrary, the rest of the album is for the most part better than the hits.Richie Sambora is one of my favorite guitarist of all-time because of his bluesy style, David Bryan is an excellent keyboard player, Tico Torres is an incredible drummer, Alec John Such is as good as can be on this album, and Jon Bon Jovi, though not the best singer in the world, is definitely a great one, and has good tone to his voice.Standouts include ballad "Never Say Goodbye", the fun-fueled rock anthem "Raise Your Hands", and possibly one of the most underrated songs of all time "Wild In The Streets".

Standout Track:
"Wild In The Streets" http://grooveshark.com/s/Wild+In+The...s/1ULmEg?src=5