View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 09:27 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

The Ghost Inside -- San Antonio, TX -- March 13th, 2013

Show was fucking awesome and brutal. All the bands delivered tonight and overall is a solid line up. If this show is coming to you go early for every band. So worth it

Rotting Out

Heard of these guys but never heard their music or seen them. God damn I was blown away by their energy and performance. Such a raw show they put on and loving the energy. The crowd was crazy into them and just nonstop stage diving letting the crowd take the mic and sing with him. Love bands that like to share the stage with the fans. Get there to see them cause it's well worth it.

sorry for not knowing the set lol.

Stray From The Path

Great show and energy as well. The crowd wasn't crazy into them like Rotting Out but it was still good.

Damien
Negative and Violent
Nigeria
Bring It Back To The Streets
Landmines
Rising Sun
Death Beds
Mad Girl

Stick To Your Guns

Holy fuck were they good. So full of energy and just crazy. The whole crowd was going crazy for them and the room was just a war zone from front to back. nonstop stage diving, moshing, singing, and more. You can tell the band was having a great time and enjoying every minute of it.

Diamond
Against Them All
Such Pain
What Goes Around
Enough Is Enough
This Is More
Empty Heads
We Still Believe
D(I am)ond
Built Upon the Sand
Amber

The Ghost Inside

Been a long time since I've seen them. So I was pretty excited since it was All-Stars Tour the last time I saw them. Venue was packed and exploded the minute the lights went out. They came out and ripped into Unspoken and I got fucking jaw jacked by some chick lol. The whole venue including outside were just going crazy. everyone was getting fucked up and flying through the air. Was such a great sight to see. Their performance was great as well. Just like all the other bands they had great energy and crowd interaction.

Unspoken
Between the Lines
The Great Unknown
Faith or Forgiveness
Slipping Away
Chrono
Provoke
This Is What I Know About Sacrifice
Outlive
Blue and Gold
Thirty Three
Deceiver