View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 07:50 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Read that Bubba Ray reviled to be the leader of Aces and Eights. What a shit story line.

Also I heard Jeff Hardy suffered a major concussion as well from that match.

Ryback vs Mark Henry is now a WM match this year.

Rey Mysterio might not wrestle anymore and plans on him retiring have been talked about now.

Thats all I got.
Actually, the Bully Ray turn has just saved the shitty Aces and 8s angle. Bully's fake face turn, the marriage to Brooke just to use it for Hogan to give him a world title shot and then the turn to reveal he's been the leader of Aces and 8s all along was very well done. While the group of Aces and 8s may have been booked shitty, the way Bully Ray has been booked through all of this has been great. We had a long running storyline with a point and nice reveal and betrayal at the end by Bully. It was very well done and it's something that the WWE wishes it could do right now. It's been a long time since someone in werstling has been booked as well as Bully Ray has here. This is gonna make him come off as so much more of a bastard heel then he was when he first started this character.

Good on Jeff Hardy's concussion. Overrated, untalented, usless sack of shit performer if you ask me.

Ryback and Henry is a good idea for mania but Ryback may have to change the way he picks people up for the shellshock if he wants to do it on Henry. Mark is a thick motherfucker and while Ryback is strong as hell, that's still a huge load to lift up for that move.

It's about time Mysterio thinks about seriously retiring. The guy has long outlasted his usefulness. He's served no purpose in ages. I think that without a cruiserweight title luchadors have no buisness being in the WWE. At least TNA has the X Division but the WWE really has nothing for guys who wrestle that kind of style to do at all.