8.Stones Under Rushing Water
9.Prisoner
10.Won't Turn Back
11.Girl Named Tennessee
12.Something Beautiful
13.Garden
14.Let Us Love

Genre: Rock

The album that is on this spot is probably the biggest oddball in a list of metal albums, being that this is more of a home-on-the-range feeling rock album.NEEDTOBREATHE are also sometimes falsely characterized as a Christian rock band.They are not, they are just a rock band with Christian members.Even though I am a Christian, I don't really like a band that calls themselves a "Christian rock band", because when you're a "Christian rock"band, that limits the audience and writing.But I'm not going to go into that right now.Right now, I'm going to discuss one really great album by a really great band: NEEDTOBREATHE.This album to me really has a Black Crowes vibe to it.All four members are great at what they do.Bear Rinehart's vocals are extremely unique, Bo Rinehart's bluesy/country style guitar's add to the over all Black Crowes feel, Seth Bolt's bass skill is incredible and his backing vocals are really great as well, and drummer Joe Stillwell has great drum tone on this album.Highlights include one of the most uplifting rock tracks ever "Let Us Love", and the two most bluesy Black Crowes sounding tracks "Prisoner" and "Girl Named Tennessee".

Standout Track:
"Girl Named Tennessee" http://grooveshark.com/s/Girl+Named+...e/320xoT?src=5
8/14 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper