8.Come Hell Or High Water
9.Ride The Wind
10.Don't Give Up An Inch
11.Something To Believe In
12.Ball And Chain
13.Life Loves A Tragedy
14.Poor Boy Blues

Genre: Glam Metal

Poison is one of the most shunned bands of the glam metal genre, considering they did take the image to an extreme.The image I can understand hating, but the music I don't know how you can hate.I mean, it's fun, uplifting rock n' roll, what the heck is wrong with that? Now that I've said why Poison is a good band, it's time to get down to the album.First off, the image of the band changed to a less glam appearance.Second, most of the album has a more serious, darker approach then most of their other stuff, but the fun side of the band is still shown in about 3 or 4 tracks.All four members (Bret, C.C., Bobby, Rikki) are at their best and most mature on this album.Highlights include possibly the most underrated song in Poison history "Valley Of Lost Souls", the incredible forgotten hit ballad "Life Goes On", and of course my personnel favorite "Ride The Wind".Most people don't like this record, but those that love glam metal will most likely love this.You can live without Poison, but why would you?

Standout Track:
"Ride The Wind" http://grooveshark.com/s/Ride+The+Wind/4yUkAz?src=5

Last edited by TheWildAndTheYoung; 03-08-2013 at 06:13 AM.