4.Tracy's Song/Only Time Will Tell
5.More Than Ever
6.(It's Just) Desire
7.Fill You Up
8.Interlude/Everywhere I Go
9.Bits And Pieces
10.Will You Love Me?

Genre: Glam Metal/AOR

The guiltiest of all the guilty pleasures has landed a 54 spot on this list, and is probably the closes thing to pop on this list.I had first heard of the name "Nelson" little less than a year ago, and I never really was interested in listening to them at that time.Then about 3-4 months ago I was searching for my dad's Richie Sambora records in this shelf full of CD's, and I found a picture to the back of a album that looked like a hair band.So I picked it up and it turned out to be this album.I thought what the heck and went ahead and put it on my computer.I was really amazed and it instantly became a favorite CD of mine, with me playing it at least 2-3 times a day.This album will not appeal to many that don't like this type of cheesy AOR glam stuff, but I'm not afraid to say I do.Highlights include ballad "Tracy's Song/Only Time Will Tell", the uplifting hit title-track, and my favorite, the classic melodic rock sounding "Bits And Pieces", which is possibly one the most underrated glam metal songs of all-time.

Standout Track:
"Bits And Pieces" http://grooveshark.com/s/Bits+And+Pieces/39yM6Y?src=5

Last edited by TheWildAndTheYoung; 03-11-2013 at 08:05 PM.