View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 09:11 AM
"I call it torture you call it life. A slave to money and everything I despise"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Turns out that I am going to this show in Minneapolis to interview Danko Jones and the other opening band. (The MN show do not have All That Remains or Eye Empire)

As far as Volbeat, when their management asked me for another interview, I said I would do it if I got to interview Hank *and then the interview would only be King Diamond/Mercyful Fate questions* So I will say their management has been nice to me unlike the band. But when I found out that Rob Caggiano was in the band, I said I would want to do the interview with Rob *and then only ask Anthrax and production questions*
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
LOL. Tickets for this at the Shrine are $43 w/ fees. Who the fuck do these guys think they are? Lost track of how many great shows w/ bigger bands that weren't even $43. Good luck filling that place up.
Sounds like these guys have massively inflated egos. Not sure why, they are a second-tier modern rock/metal band that is just boring after awhile. I know the band doesn't set those prices, but I can tell these guys probably think they are major rockstars, which is ridiculous.
8/17 Jungbluth
8/23 Tercer Mundo/Muerte
9/27 GBH