View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 05:40 PM
"I call it torture you call it life. A slave to money and everything I despise"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageMetal468 View Post
So overall, the Testament show fucking blew. Here's why:

- First off, fuck Milwaukee. The people there are inbred morons. Really made me appreciate Chicago a lot more.

- Flotsam & Jetsam were great, especially all the old songs they played (No Place for Disgrace and Hammerhead live ) but the new songs sucked a ton of dick. Wow. Giddy Up? Come on.

- Chuck Billy sounded like ass. Sure it was cool seeing some of the songs from The Legacy I haven't seen before but that was about it. At least Alex sounded awesome, and Gene was a beast as always.

- My friend had a seizure right next to me from Testament's strobe lights. 2 of our other friends and I carried him out to the lobby where security helped us out and called an ambulance. That was fucked up, seriously. I'm still in shock from it now. At least he got medical attention right away and he's doing a lot better now.

So yeah, I'm sure this show would've been a billion times better if my friend didn't have a seizure, it was in Chicago, and Overkill didn't drop.
Wow, that is super scary, hope your friend is doing better. Hearing these reviews, I'm glad I passed on this tour, even though Overkill hadn't dropped yet at that point.

Oh yeah, and the Iron Reagan show was so much fun! Ramming Speed was amazing as always, and Meth Valley was cool. Draize was intense, they definitely surprised me. Crowd was really energetic too, all around awesome time!
1/2 Forn
1/11 Mayhem/Revenge
2/7 Napalm Death

Last edited by energymetal14; 02-24-2013 at 06:14 PM.