View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 08:32 AM
The Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by es156
No, it is not getting blown out of proportion. In fact, it was probably worse than people are taking the time to describe. In Chicago he was complaining about something before, during, or after every song. Sometimes I could not even hear the guitar solo because Bruce was ranting. It gets really old. People generally go to concerts to have a good time, not get bitched at for an hour. Don't get me wrong, it was an awesome set. You just have to ignore the angry old man with the microphone.

I still don't understand the rationale behind doing OzzFest anyway. How much energy are you going to get from a crowd that has been at the venue all day. I didn't get there until 5:00 and the place was already full. A lot of people were worn out before Maiden even hit the stage. Some were just hanging around to see Sabbath. Some were already completely wasted.
Well put

It's also interesting to compare Bruce to Ozzy. Bruce just seemed pissed. Ozzy was smiling and having a good time. Ozzy looked like he enjoyed being there. Bruce didn't. While Bruce is definitely a better singer, attitude does make a difference.