6.Rebel Love Song
7.Saviour
8.The Legacy
9.Die For You
10.Ritual
11.Youth & Whisky
12.Smoke And Mirrors

Genre: Glam Metal

Well, I probably will get bashed for this.Wait, take that back, I WILL get bashed for this, and do I care? Absolutely, positively NOT.I could care less what anybody else says, this is a absolute fantastic album.When I first heard "Knives And Pens" I almost immediately hated the band.I thought that they were just another crappy metalcore act, but this album changed my views completely.Instantly I here their sound has shifted to my favorite genre that I once thought was almost gone, glam metal.This is definitely a new take on the glam metal genre, something that's not flat out copying the previous generation, rather is taking the sound of 80's rock and bringing into a new generation.To me they sound like W.A.S.P. meets Motley Crue with a newer sound.Songs like "Rebel Love Song" and "Die For You" wouldn't be expected to be recorded in the 80's, but are undoubtedly still glam metal.Highlights include the uplifting title-track, signature anthem "Fallen Angels", and my favorite, the perfect example of 80's glam with a new sound "The Legacy".

Standout Track:
"The Legacy" http://grooveshark.com/s/The+Legacy/3Y0ffN?src=5
8/14 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper

Last edited by TheWildAndTheYoung; 02-23-2013 at 04:45 PM.