5.Bang Bang
6.Rock America
7.Boys Will Be Boys
8.One Step From Paradise
9.Feels Like Love
10.Turn It On
11.Live It Up

Genre: Glam Metal

Danger Danger is another band that will probably get bashed, and I have to agree that there is a lot to hate on here, especially with song titles like "Naughty Naughty" and "Bang Bang", but I do like stuff that most people hate anyway.All uncreative song titles aside, this is a killer album.Both Tony Rey and Andy Timmons are extremely underrated guitar players, with incredible playing on all Danger Danger records.All songs are at least A quality in my opinion, and the highlights are hard to choose.I have to say the three best songs on here are "Naughty Naughty" (even though the title is not creative), possibly one of the most underrated power ballads of all time that never got the recognition it deserved "One Step From Paradise", and my personnel favorite "Rock America", which is also the first Danger Danger song I've heard.So, this album might be a little uncreative at times, but hey, as long as it sounds great, that doesn't matter to me.

Standout Track:
"Rock America" http://grooveshark.com/s/Rock+America/4BoH4x?src=5

I found this CD dirt cheap a few weeks back and picked it up. Love it. Completely agree about One Step From paradise. Easily one of the most solid ballads I've heard.