17.Back To A Reason, Part II
18.Christmas Bells, Carousels, & Time
19.What Child Is This?
20.O' Come All Ye Faithful
21.Christmas Canon Rock
22.Different Wings
23.Midnight Clear

Genre: Symphonic Metal/Rock Opera/Christmas Rock

TSO is a extremely talented band, with multiple guitar players, vocalists, piano players, etc., as most people know.To pick the best TSO album is not an easy task, because each album they have is a masterpiece in their own right.But I have to go with this one.There is no filler, lots of instrumentals (which I've always enjoyed more), great guitar playing, great piano and keyboard playing, and pretty much everything else that's great about TSO. One of my dreams for a long time has been to see this album played in it's entirety live, which they did for the first time this past tour, but I didn't get to go.Let's hope they do the same next year though.The highlights are definitely the awesome instrumental "Siberian Sleigh Ride", one of the best vocal songs in TSO history "Christmas Canon Rock", and my all-time favorite TSO song, the instrumental "Wish Liszt (Toy Shop Madness)".So, this is a really great album, because it attracts Christmas music lovers, metal and rock lovers, and even opera lovers.My grandparents even like this band, but my friends that love rock also like them.Everyone should check this out.

Standout Track:
"Wish Liszt (Toy Shop Madness)" http://grooveshark.com/s/Wish+Liszt+...l/2JIL35?src=5