View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 10:57 AM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Hey, since you know a lot more about Clutch than I do; there are two bonus videos on my copy of the Elephant Rides: Driven and the Wheel. Are there any recorded versions of those songs, maybe under a different title or something? iTunes doesn't have them and I've been looking for them for, well, fifteen years.
From what I've run across I don't think either of those 2 have ever been officially released. I even jumped on the Clutch board and I can say for sure that no they've never been officially released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onioner View Post
I wholeheartedly approve of this. Clutch is basically the best band ever, and you sir are a brave man for attempting to rank 30 songs of theirs. I don't think I would actually be able to decide on anything close to a final top 10, let alone 30.

Seeing this reminded me, holy mother of fuck am I excited to pick up Earth Rocker, see them two (three...?) times in March and maybe interview one of them!
Dear god it was so stressful after making my initial list and then having to get it down to 30 from that list. It is definitely not easy at all. Honestly I probably could have done 50 easily but figured for the purpose of this 30 would have to suffice.