6.Seventh Sign
7.Prisoners In Paradise
8.Bad Blood
9.Homeland
10.Got Your Mind In The Gutter
11.'Till My Heart Beats Down Your Door
12.Girl From Lebanon

Genre: Hard Rock

Europe, like Winger, are also extremely underrated and are likely to get bashed, and do you know why? it's all because they released one bad song that got really popular, and everyone refuses to give any of there other stuff a chance even though they are told by Europe fans constantly that none of their other stuff sounds like that.I'm just going to say right here and now, there really isn't a bad Europe album, all are good, no matter how bad "The Final Countdown" (song not album) is.All that said, this is Europe being a more straight up hard rock band, other than a glam or power metal band, and it's a very excellent record.The only song I don't like is "Got Your Mind In The Gutter".The standouts are the title-track, the highly underrated rocker "Little Bit Of Lovin'", and my favorite, the classic AOR sounding "Halfway To Heaven".This is a very underrated record in all, and if you refuse to listen to it because of just one bad song you heard, then I feel sorry for you.This is also not going to be the last Europe album to make my list.

Standout Track:
"Halfway To Heaven" http://grooveshark.com/s/Halfway+To+Heaven/4BNBvL?src=5

Last edited by TheWildAndTheYoung; 02-18-2013 at 07:57 PM.