View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 09:05 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
From what I read the Undertaker is still deciding if he wants to do it or not. I've lost a little respect for the Undertaker waiting so long. The WWE really depends on him, and leaving them hanging until the last minute isn't very professional. If you're not going to do it, tell them. Give them time to make alternate arrangements. But leaving them guessing until a month before the show isn't fair on his part.
We'll know for sure tonight weather Taker will be at mania or not. It's not really selfish on Taker's part at all. He's had several major surgeries since last years mania and isn't in the best of shape anymore. Because of this i'm sure he has to take it on week to week basis on how he feels physically and if he thinks he's up for a macth this year. This has nothing to do with Taker leaving them hanging, it just has to do with how his body feels. He's probably just waiting until mania is close to decide. When it comes to coming back from injuries that's how it goes. If he has a match this year it will most likely be against Punk from all the rumors i've read.