View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 11:02 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVERINEKILLS View Post
Actually the worst is someone like you.

It reminds me of one time at work. I was conducting some basic security checks in an area that inmates are not authorized to be in. As i round the corner of the building I encountered one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. One inmate was standing while another was on his knees performing oral sex. I keyed up my radio & called for back up to have these punks sent to segregation aka the hole. When I keyed up the radio, the giver was startled, pushed away from his daddy and stated, "I'm not gay, I'm not gay..." with the deer in the headlights look in his eyes.

My point? Some here don't like this tour. They don't like the bands. They don't like anything about it including this thread and most of what is posted in it. But some of those same people can't resist the urge to let everyone know they read it, follow it then commit the cardinal sin of posting in the thread about the tour with the bands and posts they do not like.

I can hear ya now Manks, "I don't like Mayhem Fest threads, I don't like Mayhem Fest threads..."

Yeah. We read you loud & clear pal.
>posts on a public forum
>gets anally devestated when someone comments on it

deal with it
09/14 - Citizen
09/17 - Mineral
09/18 - Clutch