View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 08:56 AM
N00B

Cant complain about the performances of the bands, but I was up front at the right of the stage and seemed to be surrounded by some of the most obnoxious and inconsiderate people I've ever had the misfortune to be around at a show.

I typed out descriptions of particular behaviors and incidents, but decided to delete. Not important. Maybe I'm just getting too old for this type of show. I shall retreat to the safe haven of black metal bands playing smaller venues

Caught a stick from Tomas, bought a hoodie ($50,) which was different from the one they were selling last April. It has KOLOSS across the front, MESHUGGAH down the sleeve, blank back, and art on the hood.

They also had a tour shirt, a couple glow in the dark shirts, a girly shirt, and a few other plainish designs, all $25. Wristband $10, Koloss vinyl $25, poster $10, athletic shorts $20... that's all i can remember right now.

All in all it was a subpar night from my point of view just due to my placement in the crowd, but the bands sounded great and it was awesome to see the return of Jens, post-flu. Also, I am not one to get star struck in the presence of celebrities and the like, but I definitely had that feeling when Tosin Abasi came out before his set to tune and fiddle with his rig. Very amusing listening to the comments about his choice of attire... he seems to be a very fashionable guy haha