6.St. John
7.Hangman Jury
8.Girl Keeps Coming Apart
9.Angel
10.Permanent Vacation
11.I'm Down
12.The Movie

Genre: Hard Rock/Blues Rock

Aerosmith are another band that, at one point, were my favorite band, I think most people that like rock will go through that phase at some point.This album won't be their last to make this list, so don't go on a rampage.This is probably my second favorite comeback album of all-time, and even though "Done With Mirrors" was technically a comeback, it was, as we all know, a flop.This album is pretty much an all killer no filler album, save for maybe "The Movie".Standouts include the blues rocker "Hangman Jury", power ballad "Angel", and the excellent cover of The Beatles "I'm Down".The best song on the whole thing though is definitely the party jamming title-track.I could go into how awesome Steve and Joe are, but that would just take forever to do.Let's just say there both incredibly awesome on this record, not to ignore the awesomeness of Joey, Brad, and Tom though.A great record that all rock fans should enjoy.

Standout Track:
"Permanent Vacation" http://grooveshark.com/s/Permanent+V...n/2y5AkC?src=5
Love the title track. I never understood why that song wasn't a huge hit for them. It had everything needed to be that. I guess Rag Doll, Dude and Angel were just too big that the title track got forgotten about. Hangman Jury is a great tune, one of my favorites from them.