View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 06:24 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
So The Undertaker was in attedance for a Nashville Predators game last night and RAW is in Nashville tonight. So, that's lead to people thinking he will be on RAW tonight. I'm not sure about this though, wouldn't they want to advertise for a few weeks that he's returning rather than just having him pop up?
Yeah he was there but they didn't do anything with him. I saw a picture of him and the Predators mascot the night before Raw and Undertaker still looks good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
You should go to that Impact show. But seeing RVD won't be a highlight. The dude is old, slow and doesn't give a shit anymore and it's really starting to show in his performances. I love the guy but he's getting pretty sad to watch now. Seeing Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian, Angle, Sting, Bully Ray and Velvet Sky will be worth it though.

Also, if your seats are close enough to the ring that you're able to throw some garbage at Jeff Hardy and hit him right in the head with it I will send you a hundred dollars.
haha I just read the other day too that TNA signed another contract with Jeff Hardy so that'll he will be with TNA for A LONG TIME.

and Doomsayer, yes team cena vs team shield is in the chamber.