View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 09:06 PM
N00B

This is a decent setlist. Initially, I was thinking about possibly getting tickets to the show of this tour in Madison, which took place last Saturday. But, I didn't in the end. Madison had the same setlist as this Nashville show. I'm really glad I got to see Shinedown in Milwaukee last April instead of a week ago in Madison because I got to see them play Fly From The Inside and Nowhere Kids. Actually, when I saw Shinedown they played every song on this setlist except I'll Follow You.

And sitting through Matt Walst singing with Three Days Grace would have been a bummer for me. Nothing against Matt or My Darkest Days, Adam Gontier was just one of my favorite modern rock singers so it's a difficult task for anyone to replace him adequately.

Back to Shinedown. Looking at previous comments in this thread, I don't have an issue with Bully being the last song. However, I wish they would add Breaking Inside to the set again at some point, as it is one of my favorite Shinedown songs and they haven't played it once thus far on the Amaryllis touring cycle.